- The Controller will be responsible for operations, planning and management of Accounting, Payroll, and Accounts Payable. You will be responsible for overseeing Financial Statements and Tax Return preparation and annual audits.
- This position ensures compliance with all regulatory agencies. Proficiency with current accounting literature is a must.
- This position reports directly to the Associate Vice President of Finance.
Education: CPA and/or MBA minimum, both preferredClick here to apply online
- Must have formal training in hospital accounting and finance
- Must have experience with a large regional accounting firm with healthcare focus for at least 4 years and management level/controller experience in hospital setting of at least 300 plus beds to include oversight of payroll, involved in month-end close, bonds, 990s, financial statements, reimbursement, cost reports, revenue cycle
- Candidates must have strong technical skills