With 25 years of experience in the OEM high-pressure hose industry, we are known for our advanced manufacturing capabilities, technical excellence, and friendly customer service.
We produce innovative hose solutions for the challenges our customers face. As one of the largest high-pressure hose manufacturers in North America, we manufacture over 45 million feet of thermoplastic hose and assemble over 2.5 million custom high-pressure hose assemblies every year.
Here are our general criteria for consideration:
- Must have hose background
- Highly competitive salary depending on experience and skill set brought to the table
- Must haves: Attitude over aptitude
- Self-starter that has a willingness to work
- Work with a team and communicate while thinking outside the box.
- Able to multitask
Our company has doubled in size five times, and we want you to join our team! We offer a collaborative culture, a family environment, and tremendous opportunities for growth!
- This applicant would need to specifically understand hose design/construction along with manufacturing of said product, incorporating what techniques suppliers use to make a high-pressure hose, either thermoplastic (preferred) or rubber.
- Relocation assistance will be offered if needed.
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred, but we will consider candidates without a degree but who have hose engineering work experience.