- Provide diagnostic, preventive and therapeutic mental health services to assigned caseload of patients.
- Provide behavioral health treatment in accordance with a treatment plan developed with the client/family and in coordination with the Case Manager.
- Provide individual, family and group therapy including, but not limited to: psychosocial assessment, crisis intervention, diagnostic, therapeutic and preventive care in accordance with established plan of care
- Review charts of assigned clients and discusses clients with Case Manager to determine appropriate modality and intensity of services based on client request and assessed need.
- Provide individual, family and group counseling and education to patients within context of cultural beliefs and norms
- Participate as a member of the clinical / child and family team to foster collaboration and communication
- Maintain progress notes in patient chart of all contacts within established timeframe
- Collaborate with patient, family members and other involved parties to assess barriers to attainment of goals and/or resources
- Respond to emergency and/or crisis situations; perform intervention and actions as appropriate to optimize patient safety
- Work closely and cooperatively with Child Protective Services, courts and other community agencies
- Perform screening and assessment of patient, develops treatment/service plan to meet determined care needs
- Identify appropriate community resources, provide needed support and perform follow up as appropriate
- Work closely and cooperatively with peers to review and/or revise standards, policy and procedure manuals based on findings and/or recommendations
- Master's degree in Social Work or Counseling or closely related field
- Current State of Arizona license from the Arizona Board of Behavioral Health Examiners i.e. (LPC, LAC, LCSW, LMSW, LISAC, LASAC, LMFT, LAMFT), or
- Home-Based Therapist hired with an associate license (LAC, LMSW, LASAC, LAMFT) shall obtain an independent license within 1 year of hire date.
- CPR certificate within 30 days of hire
- Must have at least 3 years previous counseling experience
- Current valid State of Arizona driver's license
- Fingerprint clearance to work with children upon hire
o Monday-Friday, 8-5pm
For more information, call Rene Pelayo at 602 788-5890 x116 and email your resume to Rene@apnusa.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.