We are a permanent and temporary staffing & background screening firm. At Hire Standard we believe great workplaces are about the people. We support our clients' staffing needs with a unique approach that includes the confidence of background screening, integrity in our process and transparency in our communication. We value our staff and know that fair pay, teamwork and appreciation make all the difference in job satisfaction and employee loyalty. We hold ourselves to a higher standard so that we can be the most trustworthy and competent staffing firm in Southern Alberta. Please visit www.hire-standard.com to learn more about us!
We are seeking a highly motivated, energetic and dedicated Student to join our team this Summer!
- Learn the inner workings of a small business and work with a collaborative team and open environment.
- Trusted with professional responsibilities more so than other summer jobs. Receive positive support, challenging work, learning opportunities and job satisfaction.
- Grow in your professional knowledge of the staffing and employment aspects of running a business. Work along side our recruiters!
- Provide input, insight, and innovative/fresh ideas about the business, systems, and processes.
- Hands-on involvement in interviewing applicants, writing job descriptions, checking references, and performing client services and business networking.
- Gain communication, interpersonal and time management skills while gaining practical work place experience and confidence in your abilities and interactions with others.
- Support the team with both temporary and permanent recruitment processes for clients
- Create job advertisements for clients who are recruiting workers through Hire Standard
- Learn about our extensive background screening process
- Assist in the screening of candidates from across the country
- Perform general office duties as required
- Must be currently enrolled in and returning to a Post-Secondary Institution in the fall
- Interest in staffing, recruitment, human resources and/or business management
- Attention to detail and follow-through
- Positive attitude with a strong desire to achieve results
- Professional presentation & conduct with respect for confidentiality
- Ability to work in a team-based, collaborative, open-office environment
- A Fun Filled Work Day that Flies by
- Professional and Diversified Work Environment
- Monday – Friday, 9am – 4:30pm, with Fridays 9am – 2pm in June, July and August (with one hour lunch each day)
Please apply online at hire-standard.com or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest, however; only those considered will be contacted.
By applying to this position you agree to receive email communication from Hire Standard.