Since Avison Young opened its Lethbridge office in 2009, the company has become a dominant presence in the Southern Alberta commercial real estate market. It was started by a team of highly-skilled professionals who had established themselves as very successful associates in both sales and leasing in Lethbridge and the surrounding area.
We are looking to add a new team member in the role of:
- Administrative Support, including Scheduling and Data Entry
- Preparation of Contracts, Letters and Reports
- Editing and Proofreading written materials with regard to spelling, grammar and layout
- Corporate and Title Searches
- Management of CRM software
- Other various office duties, as required
- Strong Computer Skills with Proficiency in MS Office
- Post-Secondary education and/or Real Estate background considered an asset
- Ability to work at a Fast-Pace, with a focus on Deadlines
- High Level of Accuracy, with specific regard for Written Communication
- Proactive attitude with ability to Multi-task
- Positive, Team-oriented personality
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Stable, Long-Term Employment
- Team-Based, Professional Work Environment
- Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 3:30pm, 35 hour work week
Please apply online at hire-standard.com or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for your interest, however only those considered will be contacted.
By applying to this position, you are agreeing to receive email communication from Hire Standard.