Lethbridge Northern Irrigation District has had a strong focus on providing exceptional service to the farmers and agricultural communities of Southern Alberta since 1921.
Survey Technologist (Surveyor)
This position will be outdoors the majority of the time and be responsible for preliminary and construction surveys, planning, design, care and maintenance of survey equipment.
If you meet the following requirements, we want to hear from you!
- Graduate of accredited Survey/Geomatic program and registered with A.S.E.T.
- 5 years preferred experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic Computer Competency in MS Office and ability to transfer data between office and field
- Competency in Auto Cad would be considered an asset
- Survey experience using Trimble Siteworks and Trimble Earthworks
- Familiarity with agriculture and/or irrigation
- Self-motivated and directed
- Willing to work overtime as required
- Stable work Environment with Long term employees
- Expanding and growing Irrigation district
- Leader in Water Conservation
- Exciting Opportunity to work in a Team-based, Supportive environment.
- Fulfilling and Challenging position
- Ongoing opportunities for Personal and Professional Development
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Positive Working Atmosphere.
- Competitive Compensation.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please apply online at hire-standard.com or email resume to email@example.com
By applying to this position, you agree to receive email communication from Hire Standard.