Our client has a Career position with advancement opportunity
Purchasing Manager in Training
The primary role of the Purchasing Manager in Training is to continuously improve the performance, efficiency, safety, and cost effectiveness of all supply chain activities.
- Working with both Customers and Vendors
- Understanding and control of key production materials
- Understanding of and proficient with operating system
- Advanced understanding of the needs of internal client
- Excellent mathematical aptitude with strong attention to detail
- Supply Chain Management or combination of education and experience
- Customer Service focused with excellent communication skills
- Supervisory experience in a fast-paced environment
- Positive team player
- Organized planner
- Computer competency; Excel experience an asset
- Job Satisfaction in a Fast-Paced Working Environment
- Benefits Package 100% paid by the company
- Team environment
- Stable, Long-term Employment
- Monday – Friday, 7:30 am – 4:00 pm with half hour lunch break
Please apply online at hire-standard.com or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest, however; only those considered will be contacted.
By applying to this position, you are agreeing to receive email communication from Hire Standard.