Looking for a New Challenge with a Growing Rural Municipality?
Due to retirement we are hiring a
Public Works Manager
- Manage and supervise the public works department functions
- Supporting Asset Management functions throughout the municipality
- Gravel pit management and compliance
- Alberta Environment Water Act compliance
- Working with ESRI products
- Assist with capital and non-capital project management
- Traffic accommodation strategy reviews
- Construction cost estimating
- Participate in and support of the Health and Safety Program
- Public procurement of goods and services
- Other duties that provide challenge and variety
- Experience in Municipal/Public Works or civil contracting
- Experience in the supervision and repairs of road and infrastructure construction and maintenance
- Valid Class 5 Operator's License and/or be willing to upgrade (drivers abstract required)
- Water Treatment and Distribution experience and/or certification
- Ability to work independently with commitment and focus
- Post-secondary education in a related field is considered an asset
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Comprehensive benefit plan, including pension
- Positive, supportive, team-based environment
- Fulfilling and challenging position
- Ongoing opportunities for personal and professional development
Hire Standard is recruiting on behalf of the MD of Willow Creek:
Please apply online at hire-standard.com or email resume to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
By applying to this position you agree to receive email communication from Hire Standard.