SGR Industries is a locally owned company responsible for the Management of Commercial Properties and a Retail Store. We are looking for a new team member in a role that is primarily bookkeeping along with some administrative duties.
- Bookkeeping Responsibilities for a Property Management Company and Retail Business
- Administrative Support to General Manager/Owner
- Ordering Inventory & Corresponding with Vendors
- Invoicing and A/P
- Month End and Year End Reporting
- Bank balance
- Other Office Administrative duties as required
- 2 years’ Experience in a Similar Role
- Experience with QuickBooks and MS Office Suite
- High Attention to Detail and Accuracy
- Friendly Personality with a Willing Attitude
- Strong Time Management and Ability to Prioritize Tasks
- Adaptable, Dependable and Level-headed
- Willingness to take Initiative to find Solutions
- Ability to work both Independently and as a Team Member
- Monday – Friday: between 9am – 5pm with some flexibility to the schedule (30-40 hours based on your preference)
- $25 - $28/hour based on Experience
- Health Spending Allowance
- Positive, Supportive and Happy Team environment
- Long Term, Stable employment
Please apply online at hire-standard.com or email resume to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those considered will be contacted.
By applying to this position, you agree to receive email communication from Hire Standard.