Our client provides heavy equipment services on all makes and models of on-road & off-road equipment. They are a fast growing, team orientated company and are adding a new team member.
- Answer Telephones, take Messages and reply to daily Emails
- Accurately Enter Data into Company Software, Online, and into Spreadsheets
- Create & Maintain Filing Systems
- A/P, A/R, Bookkeeping
- Provide Monthly Reports to the Management Team
- Maintain a Clean & Organized Front Reception area
- Assist Management Team with all other office related tasks including: events, social media, scheduling, marketing materials, supplies ordering, etc.
- Proactive and Self-Motivated
- Experience with Google Docs an asset
- Knowledge of QuickBooks Online
- Attention to Detail and Ability to Multi-Task
- Positive Attitude with Customer Service Skills
- Excellent Computer Competency
- Valid Drivers’ License with Reliable Vehicle (shop located 10 minutes east of Lethbridge in Broxburn Park)
- Long Term, Stable, Year-Round Employment
- A Fast-Paced, Friendly Work Environment
- Hourly pay Based on Experience
- Benefits Package after 3 months
- Your choice of the following schedule:
- Monday – Friday 8-hour work day with half hour for lunch. Can choose start time of 8, 8:30 or 9 am.
Please apply online or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those considered further will be contacted.
By applying to this position you agree to receive email communication from Hire Standard