This is a great opportunity with a progressive and innovative Ag-Based company that is looking for a new team player. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment, and have strong accounting acumen, please apply now!
Junior Inventory Controller, Ag Industry
Accounting Acumen Required
This Accounting focused, integral role handles the documentation regarding the Purchase, Sale & Inventory Control.
- Purchase and Sale documentation
- Analysis and projections
- Maintain records
- Working with both Customers and Vendors
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Strong Accounting Acumen with ability to Make Accurate Calculations
- Customer Service Focused with Excellent Communication Skills
- Keen Eye for Detail with Strong Follow Through
- Positive and Willing Attitude with a Desire to Learn and Grow
- Self-Directed and Organized; with a Focus on Efficiency
- Experience in the Cattle Industry considered an asset
- Competitive Wage
- Job Satisfaction in a Fast-Paced Working Environment
- Benefits Package
- Fun Working Environment
- Stable, Long-term Employment
- Monday – Friday, 7:30 am – 4:00 pm with half hour lunch break
Please apply at hire-standard.com or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest, however; only those considered will be contacted.
By applying to this position, you are agreeing to receive email communication from Hire Standard.