Hire Standard is recruiting on behalf of a professional commercial real estate firm.
Executive Administrative Assistant
- Administrative Support, including Scheduling, Data Entry and CRM management.
- Preparation of Contracts, Letters, Correspondences and Reports.
- Editing and Proofreading written materials with regard to spelling, grammar and layout.
- Corporate and Title Searches and various data reconnaissance.
- Assist with quarterly/yearly goal planning, strategy development and implementation.
- Other various office duties, as required.
- Assertive, Positive, Team-First outlook.
- Proactive attitude with ability to Multi-task.
- Strong Computer Skills with Proficiency in MS Office.
- Legal and/or Real Estate background considered an asset.
- Ability to work at a Fast-Pace, with a focus on multi-layered Deadlines.
- High Level of Accuracy, with specific regard for Written Communication.
- Competitive Compensation Package.
- Stable, Long-Term Employment.
- Team-First, Professional and Innovative Work Environment.
- Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 4:00pm, 30-hour work week; one afternoon off
Please apply online at hire-standard.com or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for your interest; however, only those considered will be contacted.
By applying to this position, you are agreeing to receive email communication from Hire Standard.