Aqua Systems 2000 Inc. is a company with extensive experience in the water resource management industry. Our exposure to irrigation systems throughout the world enables us to develop and implement appropriate solutions to problems inherent to the water control industry. Aqua Systems 2000 Inc. takes pride in providing innovative ways to resolving operational and performance problems.
Under the direction of a Journeyman Electrician, the Electrical Labourer will:
- Fabricate electrical panels.
- Maintain a safe work environment by adhering to all company guidelines and OSHA safety requirements.
- Organizing and maintaining required material.
- Ensure that all work areas are clean and well maintained before, throughout and after completion of job.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Highschool Diploma
- Class 5 driver’s license.
- Good troubleshooting skills, repair abilities and installation skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong communications skills and customer service orientation.
- Comfortable working outdoors.
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude.
- Career stability and growth opportunity
- Cooperative, team-based environment
- Medical/ dental benefits
Please apply online or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest, however; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
By applying to this position you agree to receive email communication from Hire Standard.