Hired - CAO
Ridge Country Housing provides seniors housing accommodations and community housing accommodations within the County of Warner, including the Town of Raymond, Town of Milk River, Village of Stirling, Village of Warner, and Village of Coutts.
We are looking for a:
CAO (Chief Administration Officer)
Under the authority of the board, the CAO assumes complete responsibility for carrying out policies, regulations, implementation of the organization’s programs, services and management of all staff and volunteers.
This position is based out of Raymond, AB.
- Provide Direction and Leadership towards the organization's Philosophy, Mission, Vision, and Strategic Plan
- Directs and Manages the day-to-day Operations
- Develop, Implement, and Monitor Annual Operation Plans and Budgets
- Incorporate best practices in HR Management to lead a Capable, Strong Team with a Positive Culture
- Oversee the Health & Safety for the Organization
- Grant Research & Writing
- Responsible for Payroll and Monthly Financial Reporting
- Excellent Organization and Management Skills
- Exceptional Communication Skills and the Ability to Delegate and Motivate
- Compassionate and Understanding Nature
- Strong Computer Competency, with ability to work in MS Office and QuickBooks
- Financial Acumen regarding Budgeting & Experience Producing Financial Reports
- Ability to Execute Strategic Plans
- Ability to Pass a Vulnerable Sector Search
- Understanding of and Familiarity with Board Governance Structure
- Post Secondary Bachelor’s Degree considered an Asset
- $70,000-$80,000 yearly salary
- Team-based, Supportive Work Environment
- Competitive Compensation
- Benefit Package
Hire Standard is recruiting on behalf of Ridge Country Housing.
Please apply online at hire-standard.com or email resume to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest, however; only those considered will be contacted.
By applying to this position, you are agreeing to receive email communication from Hire Standard.