Hired! - Automotive Service Technician
Dale Adams Automotive Specialists
Dale Adams Automotive Specialists has been serving Calgary and area since 1977. We are a Shelby Authorized Mod Shop and a complete automotive service centre. We provide everything from basic vehicle maintenance, service, diagnostics and repairs to custom performance packages, upgrades and everything in between.
Automotive Service Technician
2nd or 3rd Year Apprentice
- Inspect, Diagnose and Repair Vehicles
- Take Direction from Shop Foreman and Service Advisors
- Accurately and Completely Document Work Performed and Parts Usage
- Complying with Company and Government Regulations
- Maintain a Clean and Organized Work Space
- 2nd or 3rd Year Apprentice.
- Physically capable of performing job requirements
- Mechanical Aptitude with Problem Solving Skills
- Respectful and Positive Communication
- Attention to Detail, Accuracy and Efficiency
- Team player, Adaptable and Motivated
- Computer Competency with Strong Written Communication
- Excellent Organization & Time Management
- Willing to Learn and Open Minded
- $20-25 / hour based upon experience
- Benefits Package
- Monday to Friday 40 hours / week
- Positive, Supportive, Team-Based Environment
- Stable, Long-term Employment with Growth Opportunity
Hire Standard is recruiting on behalf of Dale Adams Automotive Specialists:
Please apply online at hire-standard.com or send resume to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those considered will be contacted.
By applying to this position you agree to receive email communication from Hire Standard.