Reive Plumbing & Heating Ltd. is a full service plumbing and heating company proudly serving the Southern Alberta area since 1958. Our services include all aspects of commercial and residential plumbing.
We are looking for a new team member in the position of:
- Answer Phones, Greet Clients, and Respond to General Inquiries
- Prioritize and Organize Tasks
- Scan Documents
- Email Work Orders and Quotes
- Provide Administrative Support to the Team
- Other Various Office Duties as Required
- Positive, Team-First Outlook
- Professional Phone Etiquette
- Proactive Attitude with Ability to Multi-task
- Strong Organizational Skills
- High Level of Accuracy and Attention to Detail
- Ability to Prioritize and Stay Focused in a Fast-Paced Environment
- Strong Computer Skills with Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Positive Team Environment with Rewarding Work
- $20-$23 / hour
- Monday–Friday 8:00AM – 4:30 PM
- Stable, Long-Term Employment with a Growing Company
- Extended Health Benefits after 3 month Probationary Period, RRSP matching after 1 year.
Hire Standard is recruiting on behalf of Reive Plumbing: please apply online at hire-standard.com or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for your interest, however only those considered will be contacted.
By applying to this position, you are agreeing to receive email communication from Hire Standard