Flybridge Staffing is currently searching for a Help Desk Technician for a client in the northern Palm Beach area. This is a long-term contract (6-12 mo.) with possibility to convert perm.
Responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, or software. Responsible for maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction. Responds to queries, runs diagnostic programs, isolates problem, and implements solutions.
- CompTIA A+, CompTIA N+ Cert or equivalent is a plus
- 1-3 years working help desk experience
- Experience with Help Desk applications/ticketing systems (Jira is preferred)
- Experience with Office365/Azure AD a plus (Some AD experience required)
Job Description/Essential Functions
- Respond to end user requests through ticketing system within defined SLA’s.
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Respond to queries either in person, Microsoft Teams or over the phone.
- User creation, termination, and permission change requests via Microsoft Office365/Azure AD.
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
- Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
- Install computer peripherals for users (Keyboards, Mouse, Scanners, Printers, Monitors image scanners etc.)
- Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved.
****NO SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE**** US Citizen, GC, EAD only please. If your background aligns with the above details and you would like to learn more, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or on our website, www.flybridgestaffing.com and one of our recruiters will be in touch with you ASAP.