Our client in the Etobicoke area is looking for a "hands-on" Help Desk Manager with great presentation skills
- Manage a small team of 10-30 help desk support specialists.
- Set short and long-term goals, objectives for the help desk team
- Adjust/create new policies and procedures that will help the organization
- Present quarterly reviews in front of VIP clients
- Being involved, assist team in resolving tickets by being hands-on with the team and also the troubleshooting
- Create plans and provide training, cross-training, knowledge sharing and mentoring where necessary
- Take ownership and accountability with clients/ tickets/ team
STACK IT Recruitment Inc.
- Bachelors Degree or Diploma in IT field
- Previous experience working as a Help Desk Manager for 2+ years
- Previous experience working in a hands-on IT Helpdesk/ Technical Support position
- Superb customer service attitude and drive to excel
- Must have a drive to improve processes, team, training curriculum
, based in Mississauga, places candidates throughout the Greater Toronto Area. We pride ourselves in being the number one recruitment company in information technology. Don’t take our word for it – our track record of placing highly qualified candidates speaks for itself!