Provide support and training to organization personnel in the use of office automation products, personal computers, on-line application systems, user-based peripherals, etc.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Serve as the first level contact for IT help desk. Perform remote and in person troubleshooting through available diagnostic tools using help desk ticketing system. Assists in troubleshooting, maintenance, and repair of PCs, printers, terminals, etc., coordinating with technical support and vendors as necessary; coordinates with other IT staff to resolve hardware, server, software, and network problems.
- Provides on-going support to all staff in the use of end-user hardware and software products; provides limited assistance to users developing applications with the standard user products; notifies users of new useful features available through product updates.
- Installs end-user hardware and PC software; assures that employees know how to care for and maintain their terminals, printers, and PCs and understand procedures for data backup, network access and information security.
- Assures administrative control over the end-user hardware and software assets, as well as related supplies and accessories, through maintenance of inventories, files, logs.
- Train Credit Union staff to use standard PC-based office automation software tools by providing formal training and coordinating third-party training providers.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- To provide support to organization personnel in the use of hardware and software products through IT helpdesk ticketing system
- To assist when problems occur with hardware and solve within 24 hours.
- To ensure personnel adequately trained to use office hardware to improve organization efficiency.
- To maintain inventory of hardware and software within 5 days of any changes.
- To provide friendly, professional and accurate service and support to all members and associates.