Heavy Equipment Maintenance Manager
Recruitment Partners is working on a Large Pipeline Construction Project and is searching for a Heavy Equipment Maintenance Manager for a contract position in Hope, BC. The Equipment Maintenance Manager is responsible for tracking equipment and components, creating weekly maintenance schedules, ensuring compliance to the planned maintenance program through the work management system, and organizing resources to ensure planned work is completed safely and efficiently.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Maintain accurate list of equipment on site
- Keep equipment database current
- Track daily equipment hour meter readings
- Update maintenance records with current Service and PM status
- Ensure regulatory documentation is current Work Order Management
- Create work orders as required
- Manages Work order backlog
- Ensure open work orders meet required standard, and status is kept up to date
Your strengths include:
- Minimum three years experience relating to maintenance
- Industrial construction and/or mining experience preferred
- Mechanical related secondary education (Diploma or Degree)
- Heavy Duty Mechanic Journeyman Trades ticket
- Capable of both strategic and tactical thinking with a drive to meet quality, cost and schedule targets
- Thorough knowledge of maintenance practices and procedures
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Detailed working knowledge of planning tools (JD Edwards, MS Office Package, etc)
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Vijay Masih.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance Sales & Operations Supply Chain Human Resources Office Support Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner - to learn more!