Perform operations to protect, clean, degrease, steam clean, & inhibit as required, & apply process finishes to parts & materials where tank & bath controls are pre-set.
Perks and Benefits
• Competitive salary
• Attractive benefits package (fully Company paid)
• Generous Company pension plan
• Positive work-life balance
• Excellent career progression opportunities
• Commitment to professional growth
• Company social events including company BBQs, children’s events, service awards day, winter holiday party and many other events put together by our social committee!
• Employee Social & Charity Association
• Employee Assistance Program
• On-site gym
• Employee discounts on tickets to certain sporting events and other entertainment/events
• Full cafeteria with healthy daily specials
• Free parking
• Clean parts, electroplate and complete set up as per process and operation sheets
• Operate acetylene torch for brazing tubes
• Braze and apply brazing alloys & binders
• Operate “Hit Kit”
• Prepare parts for furnace cycles and test pieces as required
• Work to process cards, blueprints etc.
• Experience in inspection
• Perform silver soldering brazing as required
• High school diploma
• 1-3 years related experience preferably in the Aerospace Manufacturing sector
• Post secondary education in a related trade Perform silver soldering brazing as required
Magellan Aerospace is a global, integrated aerospace company that provides complex assemblies and systems solutions to aircraft and engine manufacturers, and defence and space agencies worldwide. The organization officially adopted the name “Magellan Aerospace Corporation” in 1996; deriving it from the intrepid explorer Ferdinand Magellan. His global exploits at the turn of the 15th century established a number of firsts, so the company’s vision has been to carry this same legacy into the future of the aerospace industry.
At Magellan we have over 80 years of collective knowledge and experience in the aerospace industry, and believe one truth: People create value. Employees are our greatest resource in working towards a successful future, and together we build professional relationships that thrive. We know that personal development is fundamental to the success of every individual, and every individual is fundamental to the success of our business, so we invest in our employees and provide excellent career progression opportunities. When you are part of Magellan, you are part of the team!