The Healthcare Account Manager is responsible for identifying expansion opportunities in our existing client base thru on-site visits, outbound phone calls and e-mail interaction with customers. AMs are responsible for the year-to-year revenue growth of our customers. This revenue growth will be achieved through successful implementations, on site visits, meaningful relationships and consultative selling and project management. This position carries a quota tied to achieving booking goals identified from software, hardware, labor and managed services. This position will be based out of a geographic home office/corporate location and will require local travel to Company customers within a territory.CORE RESPONSIBILITIES
include, but are not limited to the following:
• Achieve Revenue booking Quotas: Works with new and existing customers to solve challenges that lead to revenue creation. Booking success will come from building all CEC technologies into the existing account base.
• Achieve Managed Services Quota: Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and referral-based strategies. Utilizes consultative selling model to create new opportunities within the existing customer base.
• Identify sales opportunities within existing Company customers: Pro-active visits and calls into the clinical departments, IT, and Executive levels contacts within the Company customer base. Increase sales and average order size by means of cross-selling, up-selling, add-on sales and offering alternative Company solutions. Recurring set rhythm with key stake holders at all large IDNs should be established and upheld.
• Connect: Initiates conversations with customers to proactively recommend solutions needed to increase customer satisfaction and further deployments throughout the facility
• Leadership: Problem solving, positive attitude and a genuine desire to understand and service the customer’s business objectives are critical to the success of this position
• Qualify: Identify Company opportunities for upgrades and new licenses, managed services, and hardware purchases. Be able to qualify needs, interests, and funding. Utilize CECs sales process to qualify opportunities prior to fully engineering an option.
• Feedback: Identify trends in customer satisfaction and usage and be able to provide feedback from customers/prospects to Company sales, marketing and product development groups
o Build strong customer relationships, personally and as a group. Understands customer’s business and leverages technologies to assist in optimization.
o Develop and submit comprehensive proposals based on individually or team assessed needs of potential clients
o Develop a deep understanding of the Healthcare vertical. Attend relevant trade shows, work with existing accounts to understand the challenges of the vertical, help to create solutions that meet the verticals demands.
• Value Selling: Using a consultative selling approach to properly qualify and align the needs of the customer with the value of CEC services.
• Image: Present the highest level of professionalism and passion through presentations, marketing material/events, quotes & proposals.
• Weekly Account Planning Sessions: Ensure that at least once a year all of your accounts are reviewed by your leader. Account Planning is critical to understanding the whole picture of each of your accounts and should be used as a time to discuss ideas with your leader.
• Client Business Reviews: AM prepares and presents the Client Business Review at least once a year with at least one member of the CEC leadership team.
• Holds the CEC Experience to the highest regard: Each grey line is a handoff and the Service Sales Executive ensures that the handoff between 1,2 and 3 create outstanding customer experiences. The SSE utilizes the APS and CBR process to ensure the fifth wedge is executed with all of CEC targeted customer base.
• Strong CRM management rhythm: The AM interacts with a vast amount of customers each week and it is critical to the customer experience that those interactions are documented through SalesForce. This allows better prediction of managed service revenue and labor needs.
• Other duties as assigned.SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
• High school graduate
• History of leadership in sports, civic clubs, or academic organizations.
• At least three years of successful sales experience in the enterprise space
• Technology Background
• Managed Services background
• Currently selling in the Healthcare vertical
• Experience (basic or advanced) Salesforce.com, and virtual meeting and presentation tools like WebEx, Teams, etc.PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES:
• Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and lead well at all levels of the organization and with staff at remote locations essential.
• Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
• Excellent Presentation Skills, large and small groups
• High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
• Willing to work hard to reap financial and career rewards
• Will not quit attitude
• Self MotivatedOTHER SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Strong knowledge of communications systems, including audio, video, security, fire alarm, wireless, and data networks.
• PC proficiency is essential (Windows environment) and strong working knowledge of Excel is preferred.
• SalesForce.com knowledge.
PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
• Ability to define problems collects data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
• The duties of this job require the employee to effectively talk and hear English language communications.
• The employee is required to stand, walk, climb, sit and use hands and fingers.
• Some light lifting of objects is required.
• Reaching, grasping and carrying activities also required.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
• Above average intellectual ability and excellent judgment are needed to deal effectively with a wide range of problem solving and trouble shooting activities.
• This job is primarily located in a private office.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
• Although most work is performed inside, occasional outside activities are subject to seasonal temperature fluctuations.
“Essential duties and responsibilities” describe those functions considered to be essential to the performance of the job. All requirements may be modified to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
CEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer