endevis is a rapidly growing national provider of comprehensive talent acquisition solutions headquartered in Toledo, OH. We specialize in quickly sourcing top talent for clients on a local and national scale. With a keen attention to detail, a client-centric approach, a passion for innovation, and a reputation for attaining results, endevis consistently delivers candidates who are highly-compatible with its clients' skill-set specifications, experience, and culture in a timely manner.
The HealthCare Recruiting Coordinator will play a strategic and integral part within the organization’s Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) practice and have direct reporting into an Account Manager or Lead.
The Professional Recruiter will be located and working out of our office Maumee, Ohio office. You will manage the candidate relationship and be responsible to locate, source, and recruit appropriate professional level healthcare talent per our client’s requests. You will have the following primary duties:
- Conduct impromptu telephone pre-screens in a variety of computer platforms, and coach candidates for whom they find appropriate positions.
- Manage interview logistics for candidates along with completion of onboarding requirements.
- Dedicated to delivering a high level of service to our recruiters, our clients and their contemporaries.
- Possess organization and time-management skills and are team players with a desire to learn and adapt as necessary.
- Must be energetic, outgoing and have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment while following established recruiting plans and compliance procedures.
- Recognition of the importance of timely and accurate communication in a professional manner is necessary. There may be other duties as assigned.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Sense of urgency
- Ability to multi-task
- Prefer Bachelor’s Degree
- Prefer 1-3yrs of previous sourcing or recruiting experience