The Royster Group, Inc. is a leader in providing executive search and professional staffing services in the private and public sectors, and healthcare industry. Royster’s goal is to help organizations fill their human capital pipeline with highly qualified leaders and healthcare providers at all levels of the organization. Our core values drive all aspects of our business: Customer Service, Integrity, Teamwork, Accountability and Respect.
The Recruiter will be responsible for recruiting for vacant positions for clinical and non-clinical professionals throughout the US and Hawaii. This key role will actively work with in our internal database, PCRecruiter (PCR) and create strategies to source the highest quality professionals.
He/She will be highly organized, critical thinkers with strong attention to detail and accuracy who enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment. We welcome team players with a passion for building relationships and providing exceptional customer service with a “white glove” approach.
CORE DUTIES RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Effectively source, recruit, screen, interview, assess and negotiate with qualified candidates according to client’s position requirements and staffing needs.
- Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of our clients.
- Ability to use social media tools to source candidates including high volume cold calling.
- Create and implement sourcing strategies to recruit for clinical and non-clinical roles.
- Assists with job postings and advertisement processes.
- Conduct interviews using recruiting and selection tools/methods i.e., Kenexa and Prevue assessments.
- Reformat candidate resumes for presentation in company format.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Collect and submit qualified documents for candidate background and credentialing.
- Ensure productivity recruiting duties are met daily, weekly, and monthly as set forth by company goals.
- Responsible for ensuring candidate information is captured in the ATS System and PCRecruiter.
- Develop and maintain a network of contacts in PCRecruiter and continue to build a pipeline of candidates for hard to fill positions.
- Recruitment & Sourcing Expertise - Research, develop, and implement effective recruiting and staffing strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified and capable talent for clients.
- Communication - Having the ability to plan and deliver oral and written communications that make an impact and persuade their intended audiences.
- Customer Focus - Meets internal and external customer expectations; delivers upon commitments; build customer confidence.
- Results Focus – Exceeds goals; pushes self and others for results; is a conscientious worker who can be relied upon to handle unforeseen obstacles.
- Analytical Thinking – Be able to tackle a problem by using a logical, systematic, sequential approach.
- Initiative – Deals with problems as they arise, focusing energy and resources on those situations until resolved; identifies new opportunities and takes action; takes on new responsibilities when needed.
- Adaptability – Adapts to change, is open to new ideas, takes on new responsibilities, handles pressure, and adjusts plans to meet changing needs.
- Proven ability to be a self-starter in sourcing clinical and non-clinical candidates.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn applicant-tracking software or other recruitment systems.
- Able to have exceptional attention to detail, and critical thinking skills.
- Strong business acumen and ethics.
- Able to work under minimal supervision.
- Must possess proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat).
- Positive, competitive, and energetic personality.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related field.
- 5+ years managing all phases of the recruitment and hiring process highly preferred.
- Experience recruiting preferably in the federal government contracting and/or healthcare recruiting industry.
- Relevant credentials will be considered. AIRS CIR, ACIR, CSSR, CSMR or ECRE certification is a huge plus.
The Royster Group, Inc. is committed to providing and promoting equal employment opportunities and does not discriminate against any employee or any applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetics, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click here to apply online