The Royster Group, Inc. is a leader in providing executive search and professional staffing services in the private and public sectors, and healthcare industry. Royster’s goal is to help organizations fill their human capital pipeline with highly qualified leaders and healthcare providers at all levels of the organization. Our core values drive all aspects of our business: Customer Service, Integrity, Teamwork, Accountability and Respect.
The Recruiter will be responsible for recruiting for vacant positions for clinical and non-clinical professionals throughout the US and Hawaii. The Recruiter will actively work with in our internal database, PCRecruiter (PCR) and create strategies to source the highest quality professionals. He/She will be highly organized, critical thinkers with strong attention to detail and accuracy who enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment. We welcome team players with a passion for building relationships and providing exceptional customer service.
CORE DUTIES RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops, facilitates, and implements all phases of the recruitment process.
- Manage the hands-on recruitment process, from sourcing, screening and interviewing to offer negotiations.
- Effectively recruit, screen, interview, assess and negotiate with qualified candidates according to client’s positions requirements and staffing needs.
- Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of our clients.
- Assists with job development, posting and advertisement processes.
- Reformat candidate resumes for presentation in company format.
- Schedules interviews; oversees preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials.
- Collaborates with the internal team with identifying and recommending salary ranges, incentives, start dates, and other pertinent details.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Collect and submit qualified documents for candidate background and credentialing.
- Ensure productivity recruiting duties are met daily, weekly, and monthly as set forth by company goals. (i.e., call logs)
- Responsible for ensuring candidate information is captured in the internal database daily.
- Managing and multi-tasking a desk of several open positions.
- Develop and maintain a network of contacts in the ATS System (PCRecruiter) and continue to build a pipeline of candidates for hard to fill positions
- Recruitment & Sourcing Expertise: Research, develop, and implement effective recruiting and staffing strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified and capable talent for clients.
- Communication – Having the ability to plan and deliver oral and written communications that make an impact and persuade their intended audiences.
- Customer Focus - Meets internal and external customer expectations; delivers upon commitments; build customer confidence.
- Results Focus – Exceeds goals; pushes self and others for results; is a conscientious worker who can be relied upon to handle unforeseen obstacles.
- Analytical Thinking – Be able to tackle a problem by using a logical, systematic, sequential approach.
- Initiative – Deals with problems as they arise, focusing energy and resources on those situations until resolved; identifies new opportunities and takes action; takes on new responsibilities when needed.
- Adaptability – Adapts to change, is open to new ideas, takes on new responsibilities, handles pressure, and adjusts plans to meet changing needs
- Proven ability to be a self-starter in sourcing clinical and non-clinical candidates.
- Ability to use social media tools to source candidates including high volume cold calling and working on multiple vacancies.
- Creative ability to mine candidates online using a multitude of deep web sourcing techniques.
- Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment for a variety of roles.
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn applicant-tracking software or other recruitment systems.
- Able to have exceptional attention to detail, and critical thinking skills.
- Strong business acumen and ethics.
- Able to work under minimal supervision.
- Must possess proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat).
- Positive, competitive, and energetic personality.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field, or equivalent work experience, required.
- 3+ years managing all phases of the recruitment and hiring process highly preferred.
- Experience recruiting preferably in the federal government contracting and/or healthcare recruiting industry.
- Relevant credentials will be considered. AIRS CIR, ACIR, CSSR, CSMR or ECRE certification is a huge plus.
The Royster Group, Inc. is committed to providing and promoting equal employment opportunities and does not discriminate against any employee or any applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetics, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click here to apply online