endevis is a rapidly growing national provider of comprehensive talent acquisition solutions headquartered in Toledo, OH. We specialize in quickly sourcing top talent for clients on a local and national scale. With a keen attention to detail, a client-centric approach, a passion for innovation, and a reputation for attaining results, endevis consistently delivers candidates who are highly-compatible with its clients' skill-set specifications, experience, and culture in a timely-manner.
The Professional Healthcare Recruiter will play a strategic and integral part within the organization’s Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) practice and have direct reporting into an Account Manager.
The Professional Healthcare Recruiter will be located in Maumee, OH working with leading regional healthcare organizations with locations throughout the Midwest. You will manage the candidate relationship and be responsible to locate, source, and recruit healthcare professionals per our clients’ requests. You will have the following primary duties:
- Maintain the highest customer service and delivery to the client
- Conducts external searches through strategic sourcing (networking, cold-calling, etc.)
- Develops and implements sourcing strategies to find and attract desired passive candidates
- Utilizes advanced internet mining techniques
- Identifies and researches new innovative and creative sourcing methods
- Utilizes online social and professional networking sites to connect with potential passive candidates
- Initiate direct call, email, and referral campaigns to market endevis’s opportunities
- Build and maintain relationships with professionals through various networks, including our Applicant Tracking system and social sites.
- Quickly familiarize him/her with various areas within healthcare in order to facilitate research to successfully conduct search activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree from 4 year college strongly preferred
- Previous work experience in healthcare recruitment is required
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written.
- Confident telephone manner with no fear of cold calling
- Ability to multi-task, handle numerous client job openings at one time
- Attention to detail
- Sense of urgency
- Ability to work long hours with extensive phone/computer interface
- Strong customer service skills including detail oriented follow up with clients and candidates
- Proficient in the use of the internet for research
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team atmosphere