Healthcare Recruiter - Remote based
endevis is a rapidly growing national provider of comprehensive talent acquisition solutions headquartered in Toledo, OH. We specialize in quickly sourcing top talent for clients on a local and national scale. With a keen attention to detail, a client-centric approach, a passion for innovation, and a reputation for attaining results, endevis consistently delivers candidates who are highly-compatible with its clients' skill-set specifications, experience, and culture in a timely-manner.
The Professional Healthcare Recruiter will play a strategic and integral part within the organization’s Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) practice and have direct reporting into an Account Manager.
The Healthcare Recruiter will be located in Maumee, OH(or virtual) working with a leading regional healthcare organization with locations throughout the Midwest. You will manage the candidate relationship and be responsible to locate, source, and recruit healthcare professionals (Healthcare Leadership roles, Nurse Leadership, Nurse Supervisors, Critical Care Nursing, Tele, ICU, CNA’s, STNA’S, PCA’s) per our clients’ requests. You will have the following primary duties:
- Maintain the highest customer service and delivery to the client
- Conducts external searches through strategic sourcing (networking, cold-calling, etc.)
- Develops and implements sourcing strategies to find and attract desired passive candidates
- Utilizes advanced internet mining techniques
- Identifies and researches new innovative and creative sourcing methods
- Utilizes online social and professional networking sites to connect with potential passive candidates
- Initiate direct call, email, and referral campaigns to market endevis’s opportunities
- Build and maintain relationships with professionals through various networks, including our Applicant Tracking system and social sites.
- Quickly familiarize him/her with various areas within healthcare in order to facilitate research to successfully conduct search activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree from 4 year college strongly preferred
- Previous work experience in healthcare recruitment preferred
- Confident telephone manner with no fear of cold calling
- Ability to multi-task, handle numerous client job openings at one time
- Attention to detail
- Sense of urgency
- Strong customer service skills including detail oriented follow up with clients and candidates