Post-Acute “Care” Sales Manager
Territory: United States
Salary + Commission on % of sale / Bonus Structure
Market: Post Acute Healthcare Market (3,500+ Home Health / Hospice Agencies, 2,500+ Long-Term Care Companies) Consideration for Acute Market Sales if proven to be successful (5,000 Health Systems / Hospitals)
Minimum Requirements: Technology sales experience, Healthcare sales experience a plus especially home health / hospice & long-term care. Selling technology managed services and solutions preferable.
Growth Potential: Opportunity to expand sales focus into other client markets. Opportunity to grow into sales executive position overseeing the clients sales strategy / sales force.
Our Client is the leading technology company in home health and hospice as well as acute healthcare systems. Our services range from full infrastructure technology outsourcing to include network, storage, systems, security, applications, facilities, hardware, asset management & devices. They are different than most health IT companies because our capabilities include clinical application and patient engagement support and services. The client provides managed services, M&A services, automation solutions, device management and consulting services for both technology and clinical environments.
The Sales role is ground floor with significant growth opportunity. The clients offering(s) are bolstered by dramatic ROI based results showing marked improvement in clinical efficiencies, clinician turnover, technology and application incident / issues and overall customer satisfaction. A successful sales candidate will be aggressive and passionate representing our clients in the markets we serve:
- Ability to confidently converse with executives, C-Suite and clinical leadership.
- Persistent and ambitious outreach to potential clients
- Familiarity with using CRM tools – consistent and thorough documentation
- Familiarity with multi-channel outreach via social media, e-mail, telephony and direct mail
- Ability to support the clients marketing efforts with content development
- Familiarity with IT managed services, and/or aggressive approach to learning our business
- Ability to develop conference and tradeshow strategies as well as representing our client at events
- Must build tangible reports regarding outreach, qualified and unqualified pipeline