Health & Safety Coordinator
Our client is a top retail and distribution company with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional & corporate.
What you will achieve in this role:
- Provides health and safety support and expertise to our Retail stores to ensure compliance with the Occupational Health & Safety Act, Company's COVID safety protocols and Company's vaccine policy.
- Completes Ministry of Labour reporting and supports resolution of concerns.
- Supports the vaccine policy administration and report backs.
- Conducts store visits (up to 40% of the time) to inspect, provide advice and ensures safe operations.
What you will bring to this role:
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of all Health and Safety legislation.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Valid driver's license.
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.