Reporting to the Regional Director America’s, Energy and Projects of a global provider of all logistics services in modern supply chain management. The company is a well-established service provider of transport and logistics solutions to a range of clients across the oil, gas, renewable and projects sectors. Through an extensive network of global offices, the company provides its clients with a variety of tailormade services focused on the problem solving of their clients most complex supply chain needs.
As a member of the regional and global leadership teams the purpose of Head of Renewables is to maintain, build upon and innovate the companies approach towards the on and offshore renewable/wind energy sector in the America’s region (North/South America). The key focus of the role is the responsibility and ownership of the growth strategy/business plan across all regional renewable energy/wind clients in the region, coordinating national and regional offices to identify, sell and close opportunities with new and existing clients. With full ownership of the strategy the individual will consider product development, geographical market entry, marketing initiatives, key client strategies, new business development, performance against competition (win/loss ratios), innovation towards tender/bid response and sound/skilled project implementation. To produce, maintain and evolve a focused, layered business plan towards the renewable/wind energy sector in America’s. Creation of key account plans for tier 1 customers. Coordination of business development initiatives on a national, regional, and global basis. Identify new “future” opportunities. Research and develop locations. Coordinate and lead product development/innovation towards the on/offshore renewables sector. Assist and develop tender strategy alongside global tender team with focus towards positive win to lose ratio. Develop focus towards value-add working with internal HSE, charter and engineering teams to build unique client focus solutions. Review activities; areas of strength and areas of improvement. Regular internal reporting. Project implementation and operational development. Full usage of internal systems. Recruitment and development of team members. Build and gain approval for a 5-year business plan, focused on the development and ideas for innovation across the renewable energy sector for company. Develop the company’s presence with its regional renewable energy clients in the America’s. Secure bidding level relationships with all target clients in the region. Background Required:
Background Preferred (but not required):
- Project logistics executive in the offshore O&G / wind industry (5 years)
- Knowledge of decision makers within Developers, OEM’s, EPC’s, and Manufacturers in the offshore market
- Proven sales/development track record – qualifiable results
- Solution focused selling and design
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to communicate effectively
- Experienced in leading full sales cycle process across the O&G, wind/renewable sector
- Highly experienced in project execution (onboarding, building SOPs, KPIs, etc.)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Education: College Graduate - BA or BS
- Residence: Houston TX (Relocation Assistance Available)
Other Essential Abilities and Skills:
- Bilingual (Spanish)
- Engineering background; strong technical abilities
- Established business relationships within the offshore O&G / wind industry that can equate to business opportunities
- Education: Advanced Degree – MBA, etc.
- Entrepreneurial and solution focused.
- Team driven.
- Ability to engage at all levels both internally and externally.
- Strong commitment to organizational culture and growth
If you are interested in this opportunity but you’re not ready to apply, please email the Practice Leader provided below with your questions.Contact:
Managing Director: Larry Wainscott
330.664.9400, ext.125Click here to apply online