ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client ABC is a subsidiary of XYZ., China’s largest supplier of adhesives resin and technologies for composite pipe, boards and films. Future applications and product lines are coupling agents, nylon modification, flexible food packaging, multi-layer bottles, barrier sheets, and etc. In addition to China, ABC have begun expanding sales in North America, Europe, Middle Asia, and Southeast Asia. ABC’s total production to date has accumulated to be more than 1,000,000 km (25 times of Earth's circumference) and safety running for over 90,000 hrs. ABC has been committed to expand its leadership position in the Americas and have established the US R&D and Business center located at Acton, MA, ideal for collaboration and for attracting talents from renowned universities in the Northeast.
DESCRIPTION – Build their Americas business development and sales team. Manage Sales efforts, strategies and Identify new business and market opportunities for ABC produced Extrudable Adhesives in the Americas region. Qualified candidates will possess solid experience in developing new business and sales in the adhesive for composite pipe applications as well as assist in the development of sales in coupling agents and other applications for future market development.
REPORTING TO: CEO
LOCATION – home office based
- Develop sales/marketing strategies to identify market segments with greatest opportunity including understanding of regional competition and competitive price points.
- Define resources necessary to support sales and new business development
- Develop strategies and account plans to increase sales revenue
- Build customer relationships to further grow business
- Develop deep understanding and knowledge of all ABC products
- Provide accurate and timely business forecasts for both potential and current customers
- Develop and consistently maintain working knowledge of competitors
- Support strategy and direction for future ABC product development
- Territory covers the North and South America
- Share sales skills and account management best-practices, provide support to team members and their account strategies when requested
- Work closely with both internal and external resources for the execution of key account strategies
- Provide tracking reports of account activities, lead funnels efforts and expenses as outlined by management
- Attend tradeshows in or out of assigned territory as requested.
- Timely and meaningful communication with sales management, marketing, executive leadership, and other departments is expected.
- Knowledge of extrudable adhesives (for example adhesives with brand names like Amplify®, Bynel®, Plexar®) and their application in Industrial, Construction and Food Packaging Markets.
- Sales/Marketing Management Experience
- Preferred Candidates would have considerable experience with the extrudable adhesives used in composite pipe, panels and films.
Travel could potentially be approximately 70%.
Please submit your resume (in Word for compatibility) or at the very least your email and phone # thru the application portal.
ABC International Group Corporation offers competitive salary, employer sponsored benefits package including medical and dental insurance as well as a generous Paid time off package including, vacation, sick and 10 paid holidays annually.