Why Work Here?
The company has been in business for over 75 years, supplying world-class automotive products to OEMs and tier-one suppliers across the globe. They are extremely stable, maintaining a very low debt, and continue to experience tremendous growth. They maintain a high regard for their employees’ well-being by providing some of the best benefits on the market (20 PTO days & 14+ holidays, full medical with $0 deductible option, 6% 401K match).
The Global Head of Customer Quality is responsible for the quality of all the company’s products from each location as they are shipped to the customer. This person will:
- Act as voice of the customer
- Develop strategic customer relationship management
- Ensure uniform reporting structures regarding quality
- Launch and lead quality improvement programs
- Preparation of and attendance at customer visits and audits
- Coordinate and control customer quality requirements
- Technical Undergraduate Degree with strong technical background
- 15+ years of automotive experience with at least 7 years of high level quality experience
- Working knowledge of either GM or Stellantis customer quality systems
- Knowledge in program/project management
- Ability to travel internationally
If you are interested in learning more, please apply to this posting.