endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Join one of the world's leading medical device and healthcare solutions provider - $30B organization
Head of Customer Experience & Advocacy
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Build and drive innovative strategies which deepen customer understanding, respond to changing customer expectations, capitalize on new opportunities, and deliver world class customer experiences. You will lead a team to create and deliver our customer success strategy, define, optimize and control the processes associated with that strategy and relentlessly champion the customer.
You are responsible for
- Ensure customer experience and advocacy team collaborates across business functions, consistently driving for process improvement to enable delivering great customer experience across stages, channels & touchpoints in the customer journey globally
- Influence the evolution of how the company
- provides end-to-end customer experience by providing additional customer perspective to the internal partners based on your customers' experiences, feedback, and input.
- Be a spokesperson for strategy with the customer - share our digital transformation vision with executives including product investments/roadmap, strategic acquisitions, and partnerships. Help position against competitors in the account.
- Define and Optimize processes and workflows to enable customer experience strategy. Create governance structure to manage and supervise.
- Balance the day-to-day operations with an eye to also evaluating process and program improvements Provide oversight and governance, ensuring VOC is factored into requirements development and in continuous alignment with customer expectations
- Serve as a customer experience champion and senior leader in the organization and a direct access and feedback channel to executives relative to the customer account. This involves partnering closely with different organizations including the Sales and Customer Service & Support.
- Break down internal blockers, influence and land health and experience improvements for the customer, including removing roadblocks and red tape
- Manage the end-to-end process of guiding businesses through workshops & ideation sessions to solve sophisticated customer problems
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- 14+ years of Marketing or Customer Success, working in complex, regulated industries, or combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background.
- Proven track record in building, crafting and innovating customer experiences that impact business metrics
- Expertise using data and analytics - from customer satisfaction scores, web/mobile analytics, NPS/NES to ROI models to support recommendations and strategies
- Experience working across the commercial organization from marketing, sales (field/inside sales), field engineering, customer care, global service and support operations, field service
- Experience in medical equipment or healthcare industry
- Ability to foster client and partner relationships, successfully deliver project outcomes, and manage the demands of internal and external customer expectations and project team needs
- Experience and comfort working with a team on partially defined problems, and helping partners and team members determine the direction and approach a project will take
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an expert-level ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization as well as externally
- Global leadership at scale, influence without authority and experience leading/navigating large, cross-functional teams is a critical skill for success
- Broad knowledge of changes in the modern customer experience landscape with expertise in e Business, e Commerce, marketing operations, and marketing/digital technology.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.