Our company is fun and the atmosphere is exciting. In this role you will oversee and manage all accounting functions at a mid-sized tool production, distribution and engineering company. This role, located in Burlington, is available due to continued growth and expanding client opportunities. Morale is high and we are looking for a confident, capable and meticulous partner to join our long-standing team. The job is challenging but not overly difficult ... if you keep the books organized!!!. There are sixteen staff so you will quickly meet and enjoy working with the whole team. We punch above our weight in the automotive industry supplying tools and engineered solutions to companies such as Toyota, Ford and Honda
. In addition our partners include Stanley, Makita, Ingersoll Rand
and others. As we build on 50 years of business excellence and innovation we continue to challenge norms and break barriers. Be a champion ... think about joining our team!!!WHAT YOU WOULD DO:
- Oversee and manage daily, weekly, monthly and annual accounting functions such as accounts payable, accounts receivable, bank reconciliations and journal entries.
- Manage month-end and year-end closings.
- Prepare financial statements.
- Prepare budgets and report any variances.
- Resolves account discrepancies.
- Review and resolve issues pertaining to invoicing with clients.
- Maintain financial integrity and security of the accounting systems.
- Review and update accounting policies and procedures.
- Prepare regulatory compliance requirements for HST and tax filings.
- Contribute to continuous improvement of cost accounting functions.
- Contribute to pricing / margin management decisions.
- Manage relationships with banks, accounting firms, the CRA, insurance providers and others.
- CPA designation or similar work experience
- Hands on accounting work experience
- Expert knowledge of a current major accounting software package
- Manufacturing and/or distribution experience
$57,000 to 71,000 based on experience. If you feel you are overqualified, but want to work in this type of environment in Burlington then we are open to further salary discussions. BENEFITS:
ABOUT STAK INDUSTRIES & TH SOLUTIONS:
- Overtime pay
- Vacation pay
- Group benefits (medical, dental, prescriptions, travel)
- RRSP program
- Casual clothing work environment
- Modern and professional office environment
- Great co-workers
- West-end location
Our journey began in 1963. Business was straightforward; sell better air tools to car manufacturers. Three generations later Stak continues to be a leader in threaded fastening but our vision has diversified. We have grown from a reseller of choice to assembly engineering experts.
Doing business with over 40 plants has enriched our understanding of automotive production. Our success allowed investment in quality people which strengthened our team.
Today, our clients rely on Stak to make them among the most efficient in the world, saving them millions of dollars a year. We strive to exceed customer expectations and ultimately that’s what our story is really about... With over 75 years of assembly experience on staff we have a wealth of knowledge and experience. We specialize in error proofing, DC Electric Tools, Cordless Tools, Tool Balancers, Storage Solutions, Ergonomic Lift Assists, Automation, Repair, Calibration, Certification, Preventative Maintenance Programs and Custom Engineered Solutions.
APPLY with this link or CLICK BELOW: www.nafor.com/4016
Posted By: Jeff Richmond firstname.lastname@example.org
416-238-6400CLICK HERE TO APPLY