Role You Will Play:
In this role, you will work hand and hand with the Sawmill Manager to support and execute the proper sawing of logs using carriage and saw. You will load and position logs on the carriage as quickly and safely as possible. This organization can train the right individual who wants to learn more about the industry. Be involved with a family-owned and operated organization that will provide you growth and stability.
- Privately owned company
- Leading Manufacturer of kiln dried hardwood
- Established Company in business for over 20 years
- Produces the highest quality hardwoods with modern and updated technology
Benefits & Features:
- Competitive hourly wage, full benefits and PTO.
- Company car allowance and mileage
- 401K and full benefits package
- Home to a small airport - the Portland International Jetport
- Great region for those who enjoy the outdoors
- In the winter: walking trails convert for snowshoeing & cross-country skiers
- In the summer: the area's rocky coast draws locals who like to fish & sail
- In the fall: residents head to local orchards to pick apples