Ridge Country Housing provides affordable housing solutions for low to moderate income Seniors and Families throughout the County of Warner. Prairie Rose Lodge provides accommodation and meals to between 30 and 40 senior residents in Milk River. We focus on providing comfortable living and homecooked style meals.
Head Chef – Prairie Rose Lodge
- Lead Day-to-Day Kitchen Operations
- Provide well-balanced Meals for up to 45 Residents of the Lodge
- Maintain a Safe and Clean Kitchen and Dining Room
- Ordering Food items and maintaining proper Food Inventory in the Lodge
- Mentoring and Inspiring other Kitchen Staff in Food/Meal Preparation
- Desire to Create a Menu of Varied ‘Homecooked Meals’
- Red Seal Chef or 10 years’ Experience working in a Commercial Kitchen
- Ability to Communicate and Build a Rapport with Seniors
- Experience working in a Senior’s Facility or cooking for Large Groups of people an asset
- Strong Communication and Teamwork skills
- Creative with High Attention to Detail and Adaptability
- Willingness to take on any kitchen tasks as needed
- 6 AM – 2:30 PM Rotating Schedule, 4 ON 2 OFF
- $25/hour to start, $0.90 Shift differential Saturday and Sunday
- Benefits package
- Flexible living accommodation options available if required
Hire Standard is recruiting on behalf of Ridge Country Housing.
Please apply online at hire-standard.com or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those considered will be contacted.
By applying to this position you agree to receive email communication from Hire Standard.