Our client is amongst the leading Infrastructure companies in Asia,and leading provider of comprehensive environment management services. The area of operations span across domains like Waste Management, Renewable energy, consultancy and integrated environment services.
Keeping pace with the environmental challenges facing our society and provide impactful solutions, our client is strengthening its Leadership team.
We are on the lookout for a Supply Chain Head -who has headed a large infrastructure/manufacturing organization with multi location operations
Exposure to concepts like Total Cost of Ownership, Vendor managed inventory system and various analyses like ABC, VED etc for improving the efficiency in Supply Chain Management.
(Experience in working on SAP environment is an added advantage.)
We are looking to know more about YOU if you have a proven track record in
- Sourcing and procurement of all types of Plant & Machinery, Automobiles, CAPEX, steel, cement, bulk materials, capital equipment, tools, SCADA and spares required for the projects
- Developing global procurement strategy
- Establishing systems and processes which help ensure 100% compliance.
- Review existing processes and improve cycle time for finalizing various contracts.
- Develop and implement negotiation strategy.
- Reading technical drawings and devising necessary procurement strategy.