Multi-Billion Dollar International Automotive Company located in Farmington Hills Michigan is looking for a Hardware Engineer
- Supporting execution of cost-effective automotive electronic product designs suitable for volume manufacture within agreed timing, cost and quality targets.
- Day-to-day coordination with other design team members, including Hardware, Mechanical and Software, and liaison, where required, with outsourced Validation and Manufacturing partners.
- Ensuring that design tasks are executed in accordance with internal and customer quality/process requirements to achieve clean product launches
- Performing design activities including (but not limited to):
- Specification writing
- Circuit design and analysis
- Component selection
- Reliability analysis
- Prototype builds
- Development and validation testing
- Test and engineering report writing and documentation
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Physics, or related field
- 3+ years of experience in automotive electronics engineering
- 3+ years of automotive electronics design experience gained with either a Tier 1 or OEM would be advantageous
- Automotive quality systems experience (TS16949, QS9000) would be an asset
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.