About the Job
Hardware Engineer with an excellent record of controls and panel design, system interfacing and troubleshooting. Experience in material handling, automation and machine design of assembly lines. Outstanding reputation as a person who never fails to achieve the objectives. An honest and dedicated team player with strong work ethic.
- Design and develop control panels and manufacturing equipment
- Design electrical and control wiring schematics
- Establish and support updates of design standards
- Perform design reviews and acceptance of controls systems
- 10% or less travel requirement
- 5+ Years of experience
- Material handling, automation, machine design experience
- Industrial panel design
- Schematic and hardware design
- AutoCAD and Eplan: Ruplan experience a plus
- DH+, Remote I / O, DeviceNet, ControlNet, Profibus, Ethernet IP systems
We offer in-house solutions to all of your panel-build needs. Our experienced team of panel builders is well-prepared to complete any custom-fit job. Our shop has the capability to offer a full range of electrical panels, from junction boxes, to main panels, to HMIs. Also, offers quality electrical and pneumatic installation.