Habilitation Technician (Hab Tech)
Our client is an organization that works with patients with development disabilities looking for hab techs to work AM, PM or NOC shifts. We have PRN, full-time and part-time opportunities available.
- Provide activities and programming that encourage development of new skills and maintaining present skills.
- Work with members to teach or assist them in activities of daily living skills (bathing, toileting, dressing, meal time/eating, attending day/work programs, etc.).
- Perform some housekeeping duties (ie: dusting, clothes washing, dishes, mopping, disinfecting therapy equipment and wheelchairs).
- Prepare, cook, set up and serve meals, as needed.
- Support mealtime techniques and service in accordance with specialized diets.
- Implement the member's individual support plan, including behavior support plan and therapeutic programs.
- Participate in team meetings and discussions to develop individual support plans for members.
- Provide basic health car (ie: medication administration).
- Encourage and involve members in recreational activities and at home and in the community.
- Ability to be flexible in scheduling (you'll be working in 24-hour residential settings)
- Be able to push/pull and lift/carry at least 50 lbs.
- Must be able to pass a 7 year background check.
- Must have a valid driver license. In-state travel is required.
- Must have a valid Level One Fingerprint clearance card.
Please call Nick at 602-788-5890 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more and apply.
To stay up-to-date on the latest job openings and industry news, please connect with us on LinkedIn and Facebook!