Our client, located in the Greater Atlanta area, have an immediate opening for an experience HVAC Commercial Service TechnicianPrimary Job Function:
To provide maintenance and repairs on a wide variety of commercial and industrial heating and air conditioning systems and chillers according to company standards providing the customer with a high-quality experience.Responsibilities
- Works under minimum supervision to perform commercial service and maintenance calls, following company and customer safety protocols.
- Analyzes, diagnoses, and resolves customer problems in a courteous, professional, timely, and accurate manner.
- Diagnosis and performs service on commercial heating, air conditioning, boilers and associated equipment, ventilation, and refrigeration equipment as well as accessories in an accurate and timely manner.
- Inspects equipment to identify potential problems to prevent premature and unexpected breakdowns or callbacks.
- Completes routine maintenance and equipment cleaning as needed or required.
- Responsible for delivery and removal of parts and equipment needed to complete service work.
- Works closely with the Sales Department and Service Manager to ensure timely, profitable and complete service and maintenance
CertificationsEPAFor consideration submit resume to email@example.comClick here to apply online
- Strong communication skills; thorough and attentive to details; able to prioritize and multitask;
- proactive and deadline-oriented.
- Ability to interact effectively with General Contractors, Labor Subcontractors, Commercial
- Clients, and internal personnel at all levels of the organization.
- Solid reputation of highest integrity and excellent work ethic.
- Valid Driver’s License with no major traffic violations, suspensions, or DUI’s in previous 7 years.
- Must pass criminal background, credit check and drug screen in accordance with the Drug Free
- Work Zone requirements.
- Experience with these MFG York, Carrier, Trane, Mitsubishi, Daikin, Samsung, LG
- Experience with commercial application RTU’s, ERU’s and WSHP’s
- Chiller, boiler and cooling tower experience a plus
- PoolPak experience or certification is a plus
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in commercial HVAC Industry. An equivalent or combination
- of education (Technical School) and experience is an acceptable substitute.