Title: Project Manager, HVAC
Location: Ft. Lauderdale, Fl.
Are you looking for a change in your surroundings? I am working with a Mechanical Contractor in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, that is looking to add a Project Manager to their team. This position is open due to the explosive growth the company is experiencing. The company offers industry-leading compensation, with highly competitive salaries. My client has a great reputation and is looking to expand into new markets in Southern Florida. This is a family-oriented organization that is looking to add a team member who wants to grow along with the company.
- Review Contract requirements, existing engineering drawings, roof reports and other technical reports to ensure proper system design meets code and client requirements
- Work with sales rep to develop job estimates, perform site take offs, get vendor and subcontractor quotes as needed
- Work with suppliers to develop price lists and negotiate pricing
- Oversee all installation efforts and provide direction for Construction Managers to ensure project is built on schedule and within budget
- Represent company in project meetings and client negotiations
- Manage financial aspects of projects including, client billings, subcontracts, purchase orders, invoicing and cash flow forecasts
- Proficient in Microsoft office, including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Ability to use AutoCAD
- Detail oriented and extremely organized
- Pride themselves in developing long term relationships
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment with high volume of information from multiple sources
- Strong sense of urgency; a good time-manager with an ability to self-prioritize and meet strict deadlines
Please upload your resume and I will contact you if your resume meets the requirements above.