HVAC Maintenance Technician Job description
**$3,000 Hiring Bonus for Full-Time
Our client, an exclusive retirement and long-term living campus, is hiring a Maintenance Technician/HVAC. This person is responsible for the proper operation, preventive maintenance, and repair of all HVAC systems and equipment on our 50-acre campus. You will be a member of the maintenance team, which additionally supports electrical, emergency call, swimming pool and HVAC systems in our main buildings and 291 independent living units. The teamwork at this campus and the appreciativeness of the residents are second-to-none. If you are ready to bring your skills and commitment to this beautiful setting, please apply!
This client is a premier continuing care retirement community serving seniors who are living their best lives in a supportive and comprehensive residential and healthcare care setting. From the fitness room with heated swimming pool to the social activities to the multiple dining options for residents, this is a place where you will be proud to work alongside the many dedicated top-of-the-industry team members. A comprehensive benefits package is offered, including health insurance, paid time off and more for full-time team members.
Who you are
- Minimum of 2 years prior HVAC experience or completed HVAC vocational training.
- Ability to read blueprints
- High level of commitment to excellence and willingness to focus on facilities systems for the comfort of our residents.
- Have certified pool operator’s license.
- Ability to co-ordinate work with outside HVAC or pool vendors.
- Ability to engage in prolonged walking, reaching and working on a ladder.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
What you would do
- Maintain, repair and schedule preventive maintenance procedures on all HVAC systems and equipment.
- Supervise HVAC work done by outside vendors.
- Order, inventory and keep records of HVAC equipment and repairs.
- Keep pool equipment and operations maintained to highest standards set by the facility.
- Maintain records of pool operation.
- Keep pool inspection permits current.
- Work weekend duty as scheduled.
- Complete tasks assigned by Facilities Management.
- Keep pool mechanical room clean and organized.
- Respond to emergency alarms.
- Assist other departments as needed.
- Assist Facilities Management with new construction of HVAC systems.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $23.27 - $25.70 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8-hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Signing bonus
The facility is committed to keeping staff and residents safe and performs routine COVID tests of appropriate employees (as recommended by the CDC) and provides PPE as needed for the situation. COVID-19 vaccination required.
Work Location: In person
Click here to apply online