Airtech Heating and Air Conditioning has grown into a substantial company of over 45 employees, but has not lost it’s ‘Small Business’ Values and Dedication to Providing Excellent Customer Service!
Due to retirement, this well-established, locally owned HVAC Company is looking for a new team member in this very integral role.
This is a customer service focused role that will focus on growth in the division along with management of staff to achieve strong customer satisfaction while maintaining a high level of productivity.
- Business Planning:
- Commercial Estimates
- Grow Sales Base – customer relations
- Manage and develop marketing strategies
- Management of Staff through a ‘Coaching’ Style:
- Supervision of 18
- Staff meetings
- Performance reviews
- Recruiting, training and conflict resolution
- HVAC Estimating Experience
- Excellent Relationship Building and Communication Skills
- Minimum of 5 years’ Experience in Management of Staff
- Strong Business Acumen
- Ability to learn and work with Software
- Mechanical Engineer considered an asset
- Monday – Friday; 7:30am – 4:30pm, with additional hours as required
- Team-based, Supportive Work Environment
- Stable, Long-Term Employment with an Established company
- Competitive Compensation
- Benefits Package
Please apply online at hire-standard.com or email resume to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however; only those considered will be contacted.
By applying to this position, you are agreeing to receive email communication from Hire Standard.