endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
We have an excellent career opportunity for an experienced HVAC Branch Manager to lead our installation and service activities for our residential heating and cooling products as well as our counter sales activities at our Odessa Branch. As Branch Manager, you will manage the day to day activities of our Odessa operation including workforce expectations and productivity, counter sales, onsite inventory management, P&L, scheduling and the quality of work performed by our installation services for the Odessa/Midland service area.
- Oversee and lead the day to day activities including our HVAC installation business as well as the counter sales activities at the branch. Responsible for the efficiency, productivity, cost-effectiveness, profitability, budget adherence, customer service, quality and safety of the team and work performed. Ensures the services provided by the branch team meets or exceeds our customer expectations. Drives continuous improvement and skill development to strengthen capabilities and allow for flexibility to better service the customer.
- Leads and manages a team of associates by setting expectations, providing workflow direction, improving performance and productivity, hiring and training of team members, resolving conflicts and issues, communicating goals and objectives, and ensuring a safe work environment.
- Based on workload during the season, actively installs and services equipment and supports the store functions as necessary to meet customer expectations or to cover for team absences.
- Makes recommendations to improve efficiency, cost-effectiveness, and/or customer satisfaction with regards to all branch activities. Communicates major issues, capital expenditures and potential opportunities to Responsible for ensuring that all equipment is installed in accordance with procedures, Manufacture’s specifications, and Federal and local code requirements. Audits randomly selected installs on a continuous basis to ensure the quality of work of our installation and service technicians.
- Responsible for safeguarding the facility(s), vehicles, inventory, and equipment. Ensures all equipment and inventory are properly stored, well-maintained, and in good working condition. Oversees the inventory control process for all products and materials both in the facility and the installation and service vehicles. Assists with cycle counts and physical inventory. Ensures all discrepancies are resolved and communicated.
- Works with the sales team for the West Texas Market to support growth initiatives and resolve any customer issues. Oversees the store counter sales at the branch, the appearance and inventory of the product in the showroom and warehouse, and the overall customer service experience for all walk-in business.
- Understands the job order and sales process and effectively uses the reports and tools available to the Branch Manager to assist in managing the business. Learns the scheduling function to assist and help provide coverage as needed. Reviews all technician's job orders for accuracy to ensure billing is correct. Assists in pulling permits and other local licensing requirements as needed.
- Provides ongoing technical training to ensure we maintain the level of knowledge and skills to do quality work and to prepare for future growth for our installers and service technicians.
Qualified candidates must possess the following skills, experience, and knowledge:
- At least 5 to 7 years of field experience in Air Conditioning and Heating Installation with a thorough understanding and ability to install, troubleshoot, repair and service of residential equipment.
- A High School Diploma or GED is required. Completion of HVAC technical education is preferred.
- Prior management experience with demonstrated leadership abilities.
- Holds or is willing and capable of obtaining a Texas HVAC license and be 608 certified.
- Strong communication (verbal & written), organizational and team-building skills are required.
- Demonstrates positive customer service attitude and the ability to build positive working relationships.
- Ability to be a team player committed to the success of the business.
- Demonstrated abilities in problem-solving, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Demonstrated experience being accountable for the success of an operation.
- Must have satisfactory MVR to drive a company vehicle.
- Must have the ability to quickly learn field software, ERP and applicable processes.
- Must live in a commutable distance of the Odessa Branch.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.