Oversee operations of regional imaging services, deployment of maintenance and projects, reporting directly to the HTM Director of Imaging. Candidate must have a strong background in medical imaging with prior experience successfully managing medical imaging service. Must be agile, organized, resourceful, adept at making decisions, managing budgets and serving with a strong service focus; Must have the ability to engage staff, customers, ensuring service is continually sustained at a high level.
- Knowledge of the HTM Imaging systems and application of key clinical technologies such as CT Scanners, MRI's, Ultrasound and other imaging modalities used in healthcare diagnosis and treatment.
- Develops, directs, organizes and manages the overall operations and distribution of resources (staffing, budgets, and outside vendor services) of the Imaging equipment support services program including review, auditing and decision support activities related to problem diagnosis, repair, preventive maintenance and quality assurance of patient care and other assigned capital asset equipment.
- Meets daily with Imaging team members to review previous work completion data, future projected scheduled work assignments, quality assurance related issues, new equipment incoming inspections, and any other projects or equipment support needs which would impact staffing and/or financial resources.
- Participates in the development of annual goals and objectives related to supporting the growth and development of services in response to the Imaging equipment support needs of the organization.
- The HTM Imaging Manager works with the HTM Imaging Director to determine training needs and recommends/implements arrangements as needed to obtain the necessary training, test equipment and tools needed to expand the areas of technical services provided by the department.
- Participates in and/or assists with development of departmental and hospital based continuous quality improvement initiatives.
- Solution Oriented approach, proactive thinking skills to troubleshoot and provide optimal service.
- Maintains a professional appearance at all times
- Formal training and preferred experience servicing imaging and senior BMET level equipment
- Associates Degree, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 7+ years of experience