- The HTM Imaging Manager functions as primary administrative contact for Imaging services support for the healthcare system.
- The HTM Imaging Manager develops, directs, organizes and manages the overall operations and distribution of resources (staffing, budgets, and outside vendor services) of the Imaging equipment support services program including review, auditing and decision support activities related to problem diagnosis, repair, preventive maintenance and quality assurance of patient care and other assigned capital asset equipment.
- The HTM Imaging Manager meets periodically with Imaging team members to review previous work completion data, future projected scheduled work assignments, quality assurance related issues, new equipment incoming inspections, and any other projects or equipment support needs which would impact staffing and/or financial resources.
- The HTM Imaging Manager participates in the development of annual goals and objectives related to supporting the growth and development of services in response to the Imaging equipment support needs of the organization.
- The HTM Imaging Manager works with the Director, HTM Region to determine training needs and recommends/implements arrangements as needed to obtain the necessary training, test equipment and tools needed to expand the areas of technical services provided by the department.
- The HTM Imaging Manager participates in and/or assists with development of departmental and hospital based continuous quality improvement initiatives.
- The HTM Imaging Manager participates in construction projects at assigned facilities involving Imaging equipment where appropriate, assisting with equipment planning and providing technical support for Imaging equipment issues during the construction process.
Associates Degree and 10+ years experience in Healthcare Technology Management Imaging
The ideal candidate has excellent verbal and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with effectively with members of a team.