The role The Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Coordinator will be integral in the daily management and administration of all health and safety aspects of onsite activities.Ensure obligations are being met in relation to Occupational/Workplace Health & Safety acts and regulations.Qualifications and experience
- HSEQ Coordinator role
- 3-month Contract
- Based between Goulburn or Canberra
Candidates must have the ability to travel sites throughout Australia - expected to be limited to 1 trip per quarter on average however additional travel may be required.
- Certificate IV in Occupational Workplace Health & Safety as a minimum;
- Trade qualifications / licenses (preferred);
- Current First Aid and CPR;
- OHS Construction White Card;
- Driver’s license;
- Lead Auditor in OHS Management systems / Internal Audit (preferred),
- Investigating and reporting safety incidents ICAM Training (preferred).
- Experience in Wind, Power or Construction Industry preferred.
- Establishment and administration of site safety management systems;
- Auditing and reporting on HSEQ performance;
- Working with and around large scale lifting operations, and
- Experience implementing safety training programs.
Please send through your resume to email@example.com
and/ or speak to Roxayne on 0438 507 258
More information to be provided on request