Immediate Need for a HRIS Analyst for a top client in Newnan, GA. Salary in the $50k's with benefits and perks for this permanent, full-time position.Click here to apply online
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources
- Experience working in HRIS system, preferably with UltiPro in manufacturing environment
- Proven ability to:
- Multitask, prioritize, detail orientated, efficient with time management
- Ability to review and analyze data
- Strong communication (Oral & Written) and interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Deal with confidential information
- Highly Proficient MS Office Suite
Click here to apply online
- Handle all system administration requirements, build out new applications, system upgrades, updates and modifications of business rules.
- Develop reports and dashboards to support the business needs.
- Analyze data trends and provide analysis of information to various functions.
- Troubleshoot and resolve system issues on an ongoing basis
- Write, maintain, and support a variety of reports or queries using appropriate reporting tools.
- Evaluate new releases, recommend updates to system to Corp HR Director; incorporate agreed upon changes and communicated to affected groups.
- Review current processes with HR Managers to identify areas for improvement with reporting
- Manage the integration and rollout of all modules
- Provide training on the system for new users; develop appropriate user guides to help ensure information accuracy.
- Validate the accuracy of the system information through various reports and manager discussions.
- Update benefit changes and ensure all open enrollments and life events are accurate.
- Provide ongoing communications regarding the use of system to appropriate user groups.
- Process payroll as required. Validate data, process, distribute and validate payments issued for benefits, garnishments, etc.