Immediate Need for a HRIS Analyst for a top client with salary in the $50K's, benefits, and perks for this full-time, permanent position.
Click here to apply online
- HRIS: 1 year (Required)Some HRIS experience, Workday experience required
- MS Office Suite
- Understanding of Project Management methodology
- Understanding of HR Information Systems (HRIS), interfaces and transmission protocols (SFTP, FTP, Encryption).
- Proficient understanding of system administration, HR processes, understanding how control tables effect HRIS system administration.
- Experience with Workday.
- Interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communication skills for providing knowledge to end users, management and consultants.
- Demonstrated analytical skills and ability to use the results of analysis to make recommendations regarding effective strategic decisions.
- Demonstrated proficiency in developing queries (reports) in order to transform data to information, information to knowledge and knowledge into decision making support.
- Performing data analysis, training, change management, project management and troubleshooting.
- Educating customer base as needed on HRIS System functionality, business processes and general system usability.
- Creating and maintaining custom reports for customer base.
- Preparing and maintaining HRIS process flows, procedures and job aids as needed.
- General understanding of interfaces with 3rd party vendors (i.e. medical, 401k, vision eligibility files).
- Communicates with 3rd party vendors around file transfers, file specifications and open enrollment files.
- Develop and maintain dashboards and department scorecards.
- Assists with maintenance of HR SharePoint site, adding / deleting documents, maintenance of pages.
- Miscellaneous transnational data entry and other various duties as needed.