The HRIS Analyst position is a new role due to growth and ideal for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform routine tasks in support of the HRIS team
- Review/audit data entry for accuracy
- Create and generate complex standard and ad-hoc reports
- Participate in HRIS projects; training for system users; generate data files for system interfaces
- Diagnose, and assign/resolve issues originating from end-users, business process events, etc.
- Troubleshoot system errors and issues as they arise and assess options for resolution; provide support to end-users.
- Escalate issues to determine possible solution.
- Project management of the implementation, continuous maintenance of UltiPro/UKG providing recommendations and designing internal processes.
- Guiding in house and external developers to ensure they are meeting the business requirements.
- Bridging the gap between business and technology, designing solutions that meet the business’s expectations while remaining technically feasible for development.
- At least 3 years of directly related experience; Successful track record managing UKG/UltiPro functionalities
- BA/BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Information, Business Administration or a related field OR additional experience above the minimum will be considered in lieu of the required education on a year-for-year basis required
- Solid understanding of the technology being applied by the team within functional areas.