Immediate opportunity in Anaheim, CA area for an experienced HR Representative. This top professional services company will provide full benefits and perks, plus a salary up to $80K's.REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- 2 Yrs. of progressive HR experience
- PHR Certification
Click here to apply online
- Handles investigation and resolution of employee issues, concerns, conflicts, and provides HR leadership recommendation for corrective action as needed.
- Facilitates leave administration process from the employee’s initial notice of the need for leave to the return to work.
- Handles inquiries related to policies and procedures; readily consults with internal parties on complex matters.
- Maintains reasonable communication with employee(s) on leave to facilitate smooth and timely return. Relays communication between employee(s) and their manager(s) during leave.
- Maintains complete and accurate records of leave and accommodation requests in accordance with specified legal requirements and documentation of best practices.
- Maintains knowledge of all applicable leave and accommodation laws including the FMLA, ADA, and state and local laws.
- With HR Leadership, be a vital source of human resources information by answering employee requests and questions timely.